PLEASE NOTE THE SCANNER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CARRYING CASE, INSTEAD, IT WILL COME WITH A NYLON CARRYING CASE IN RETAIL PACKAGING.
Do you specialise in repairing SAAB vehicles? Are you looking for a specialist tool designed to not only provide you with comprehensive dealer level / OE (original equipment) diagnostics but also the ability to access adaptations (toggle factory features on and off) and the ability to perform coding of ECU parameters? If so, then look no further than the SC530. Don’t be deceived by its simple appearance. To our knowledge, it is one of the best and most comprehensive SAAB specialist scanners you can buy at its price point making it extremely affordable. Don’t take our word for it, feel free to research and look into offerings by other manufacturers such as iCarsoft, Autel, TOPDON and LAUNCH, you will not find a comparable tool at a similar price with all systems diagnostics + adaptations + coding + bi-directional active tests AND for the cherry on top there are NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES + it comes with a lifetime of FREE updates. What more can you ask for?! You would have to be really silly not to consider this scanner.
- We are Albionshire Diagnostics (UK), the authorised UK CGSULIT distributor
- This is a genuine and official model with 1 year warranty.
- Brand new and unused
- Comes with a LIFE TIME OF FREE UPDATES
- Provides dealer level / OE (original equipment) comprehensive diagnostics (ALL systems scanning, read / clear fault codes, live data) for SAAB vehicles from 1996 to 2011. It can also work with older cars providing you use the relevant OBD-II adaptor
- Beware of ‘OBD2II’ tools claiming to offer car diagnostics, such tools are only capable of reading generic OBD2II engine and emissions related fault codes. NOT in-depth dealer level scanning of modules and manufacturer related fault codes. This is the reason why dealer level / OE tools cost thousands of pounds.
- Supports 23 maintenance functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF Regeneration and much more
- With it’s bi-directional capabilities, you can programmatically control components such as the windows, injectors and climate control system etc drastically speeding up the time to diagnose problems. This is very rarely found on scanners at this price point!
- We have a close working relationship with the supplier. Please get in-touch with us if you have any queries regarding the scanner such as vehicle coverage for diagnostics and maintenance functions or any other query for that matter. At Albionshire Diagnostics we pride ourselves on great customer service, please see our Trustpilot reviews.
All Systems Diagnostics
- Many people don’t realise not all scanners are created equally, the cheaper scanners don’t provide ALL systems scanning and at best only cover the engine module. Unlike our scanner, which supports ALL systems scanning beyond the engine module such as, ABS, SRS, ELECTRONICS and MANY MORE.
- Comes with FREE updates for LIFE
- Comprehensive support for MANY SAAB vehicles
Supports 23 Maintenance Functions
- A professional diagnostic tool must offer maintenance functions specifically aimed for the professional garage or advanced DIYer. This scanner comes with 23 maintenance functions with comprehensive vehicle coverage for many SAAB vehicles. Please note the availability of the functions will be dependent on the vehicle. For example if your car does not support EPB, then the option will not appear.
List of supported functions
- OIL service light reset
- EPB reset
- ABS bleed
- Battery service reset (battery registration)
- DPF regeneration
- TBA/TPS reset
- SAS reset
- CVT reset
- BRT reset
- Gear learning
- TPMS reset
- Odometer reset
- Injector coding
- AF reset
- Clutch reset
- Headlamp reset
- Windows & door reset
- Seat match reset
- Prime Fuel Pump
- Language change
- Turbo reset
- Tire size change
- SRS reset
Coding new modules
- Not all diagnostic tools are created equality, functionality such as ECU coding is solely reserved for the state of the art high end tools such as the SC530
- Coding allows you to change the parameters of the ECU to adapt it to specific needs such as changing the speedometer unit e.g. KPH to MPH
- Adaptations can be used to enable/disable factory options
Bi-directional Active Tests
With its bi-directional capabilities, you can control components such as the windows, injectors and climate control system etc using the tool drastically speeding up the time to diagnose problems.
Exclusively Designed For SAAB
2 In 1 Scanner
You may be surprised but it also works with all OBD-II/EOBD compliant passenger cars from the year 2001+ (petrol) and 2004+ (diesel) to the present – providing you with OBD-II engine and emissions diagnostics.
- and many more…
Genuine and Official
- BEWARE of fakes, they may appear CHEAP but in the long run will cost you more due to incomplete support
- We are Albionshire Diagnostics (UK), an authorised UK distributor
- AVOID fakes, be SMART, be SAFE and buy GENUINE
No yearly expensive subscription fees
This scanner is extremely good value for money, there are no expensive and complex yearly subscription fees.
1. 1x Official Scanner
2: 1x OBD-II cable
3: 1x USB Cable For Updates
4: 1x User Manual